Striving for continuous improvement means investing on all elements that support innovation on an ongoing basis.
We innovate in order to achieve process, product and service excellence.
Biesse’s key distinctive technology solutions include:
- 5-axis operating unit with HSD electrospindle that supports the processing of components with complex geometries
- Air Force System, the panel edgebanding device that guarantees an unparalleled finish quality
- Twin Pusher, a patent exclusive to all Biesse beamsaws that enables optimal management of manufacturing peaks
- the patented C-axis with infinite rotation, applied to waterjet cutting, that facilitates processing operations
- the patented automation and shape breakout for laminated glass
- the bSuite software package, that enables operators without specific IT skills to get the best from the Group’s machines.
- SOPHIA, the Biesse IoT platform which enables customers to access an extensive range of services to streamline and rationalise their work management processes.
A comprehensive range of technologies and solutions for cabinets, joiners and large furniture as well as windows, doors and timber building components manufacturers.
A range of products for the machining of plastics, composites and thermoformed materials. The range includes panel saws, machining centers, waterjet cutting systems, sanders and thermoformers.
Glass, Stone, and Metal
A complete range of integrated and complete solutions for machining natural and synthetic stone, for the construction, furniture and stone industries.